Campus is a network of community houses. We have seven houses in the Bay Area, a shared community cabin in North Lake Tahoe, and plan on expanding the Bay Area network to twenty locations over the next four months.
As a member of the Campus Network you’ll live in a community house with great roommates, learning new things and building relationships with other open-minded people. You can apply solo or with friends.
Noe Valley / Campus House
Mission District / Campus House
North Lake Tahoe / Campus Community Cabin
Atherton / Campus House
We interview all applicants and recommend matches for new houses based on ideal house preferences. A few examples of house preferences are:
- What are you interested in learning or creating?
- What do you want the atmosphere/vibe of your ideal house to be?
- What types of events do you want your house to host?
- What genres of music do you like?
- What house services you are interested in sharing (cleaning, food delivery, yoga teacher)?
Transparent Membership Pricing and Billing
You’ll receive one monthly bill from Campus that breaks out the cost of Membership, Rent, Utilities, and optional services:
- Membership: $150/month for house setup, common space furnishing, month-to-month lease flexibility, small events budget for each house to cover food/drinks, and customer support in managing house bills, services, & logistics.
- Furnished Private Bedroom (Optional): $80/month for a furnished private bedroom.
- Community Space Access (Optional): $50/month for access to Tahoe vacation cabin near Squaw/Northstar.
- Rent: $1,000 – 2,200/month for a private room. There is no markup on rent and prices vary based on room size/location.
- Utilities/Services: $80 – 130/month for electricity, gas, water, garbage, internet, & weekly house cleaning. There is no markup on utilities/services.